Sine gauge maintenance method:
1. Take lightly the sine ruler (sine gauge) and avoid strong vibration and collision, in order to prevent the two cylinders from loosening.
2. Strictly prohibit the sine ruler (sine gauge) to be pushed around on the flat plate at will, in order to prevent the cylindrical wear and loss of accuracy.
3. Do not use sine ruler (sine gauge) to measure rough and unclean surface.
4. Clean the parts with gasoline and coat them with rust-proof oil to prevent parts from being damaged and rusted, which will affect the accuracy.
Sine gauge uses:
1. A tool for measuring the angle of a precision workpiece or gauge. Sinusoidal gauge can also be used to measure the size of the internal and external vertebral bodies and to calibrate the level meter.
2. It can also be used for precise positioning when processing angular workpieces on machine tools.
3. It is a precise measuring instrument for measuring the angle of workpiece and the inner and outer cones in the horizontal direction by differential comparison.
Sinusoidal gauge is a kind of precise measuring instrument for measuring angle by triangulation method. Usually used to measure parts with taper or angle. Because the measurement results are calculated by the sinusoidal relationship of a straight triangle, they are called sinusoidal gauges.
No cracks, scratches, slag inclusion and other defects that seriously affect the appearance and performance of sinusoidal gauge face shall be allowed. The hardness of sine gauge main working face shall not be less than 664 HV, cylindrical working face shall not be less than 712 HV, and baffle working face shall not be less than 478 HV. The maximum allowable roughness Ra of sinusoidal gauge main working face is 0.08 micron, that of cylindrical working face is 0.04 micron, and that of baffle working face is 1.25 micron. All parts of sinusoidal gauge should be demagnetized, and the main body and cylinder should be treated for stability. The sinusoidal gauge should be able to be installed at any angle in the range of 0 ~80. Its structural rigidity and strength of each part should be adapted to the grinding working conditions. Each part should be easy to disassemble and repair. The cylinder of sinusoidal gauge shall be fixed reliably on the main body with screws, and shall not cause deformation of the cylinder and the main body; the fastened screw shall not expose the surface of the cylinder. The screw holes of the fixed cylinder on the main body shall not be exposed to the working face. The purpose of the improved design of sinusoidal gauge is to directly calculate and measure the shape, position and size of the inclined plane when it is machined. To ensure the measurement error in workpiece processing, the traditional sinusoidal gauge needs to calculate the distance of sinusoidal gauge H after the tilt angle, because the different tilt angle of sinusoidal gauge results in the size change of H. Every angle needs a tedious measurement, because the traditional sine gauge needs indirect measurement, and uses a variety of measuring tools, so it will produce cumulative errors, seriously affecting the measurement accuracy of the slope.